The Agreement on the Joint Epidemiologic Seminar between Japan Epidemiological Association (JEA) and Korean Society of Epidemiology (KSE)
1. Name of the seminar
The seminar is named as Japan-Korea Joint Epidemiologic Seminar when it is held in Japan and Korea-Japan Joint Epidemiologic Seminar when it is held in Korea.
2. Purpose of the seminar
The Seminar aims to promote mutual understanding, academic exchange and co-operative activities between the two countries in the field of epidemiology.
3. General rules of the seminar
1) The Seminar is biennially held, and hosted by each country alternatively.
2) A chairperson/organizer of each country is respectively nominated.
3) The topic is proposed by the host country.
4) The speakers are nominated by each country.
5) Transportation and accommodation fees of participants are covered by each country or speakers themselves.
6) Fees for the conference room and related activities are covered by the host country.
This agreement is effective as of the 23rd day of January, 2015. The agreement may be revised by mutual consultation when it is needed.
January 23, 2015