[Journal of Epidemiology] Guide for Authors was updated on August 1st, 2021
Journal of Epidemiology updated its Guide for Authors on August 1st, 2021.
The main changes are as follows.
- The new publication fee is 180,000 JPY per article for non-members. For papers of 8 published pages or more, both members and non-members alike will be charged a further 10,000 JPY for each additional page exceeding 7 pages.
- Becoming a member of the JEA will be no longer mandatory.
- The maximum length of Study Profiles will be 3500words.
- Abstracts for Review articles and Study Profiles can be either structured or unstructured.
- The status of data availability should be included in the manuscript.
New Guide for Authors (New submissions from August 1, 2021)