Travel Grants for the 26th JEA Annual Scientific Meeting in Yonago
The 26th JEA Annual Scientific Meeting:
Reports from the travel grants recipients in 2016
About Travel Grants (pdf: 80KB)
The JEA Annual Scientific Meeting is the main scientific conference of our society, attracting approximately 700 scientists and students in the epidemiology and related fields.
The annual meeting takes place in January and is held in Japan.
The travel grants are available to support students and JEA members living outside of Japan who wish to attend the meeting as an oral or poster presenter.
A total of 100,000 Yen is awarded to each of the 7 recipients.
The application deadline: September 17, 2015 for the JEA 2016 annual meeting in Tottori.
The applicant must be
• a member of the JEA member to join JEA
Student membership fee is waived for the first year of registration.
• registered for the meeting and fully paid before or at the meeting
• the first author to present a paper at the JEA annual meeting
The following should be submitted with your application:
• a copy of the confirmation email that was sent to you when you submitted your abstract for the meeting
• a copy of the confirmation email that was sent you when you registered for the meeting
How to apply
Our 2016 Annual Meeting will take place in Yonago city (SEE map) between 21 and 23 in January 2016.
Forms can be downloaded here: The JEA Travel Grant Application Form.
The deadline is September 17, 2015.
Please note that the late applications will not be accepted.
Award Terms and Conditions
Awards must be claimed no later than 1 month after the meeting has taken place.